CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

January book club meeting in review...

I personally had fun hosting our meeting in January. I enjoyed reading the book and I think we had good discussions about how we felt about the book. I can't wait to read the sequel.
As promised here is the recipe for the chili I made.....

White Chicken Chili

1 can of chicken stock
2 cans of white great northern beans
1 chopped onion
2 cups of cooked cubed chicken
1/4 cup of green chili's
salt and pepper to taste

Combine all the ingredients together and bring to a boil for 5 minutes stirring often. Let mixture simmer for 20 minutes.
Stir in 1 cup of sour cream and 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
Serve with cheese and tortilla chips.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the recipe! I made a version of this last week without the recipe. It came pretty close though! I added corn, but the rest was pretty much the same.

Dixie and Drew said...

Thanks!!! I can't wait to make it!